Let's talk

Send a message below, or call, to inquire regarding general inquiries, availability and booking.


I strive to respond back to you within 24hrs
-

if you haven't heard from me, please check your spam/junk folder(s),
and/or send a quick hello to: taylor [at] taylortravis.ca


Payment Terms

Payment of a 40% non-refundable retainer must be remitted via Interac eTransfer or Visa/MasterCard/AmEx at the time of booking; this ensures that a time slot is reserved just for you. The remaining 60% is due the day of, and prior, to your Portrait Session, via Interac Debit or Major Credit Card. In the case of Weddings, the remaining balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your Date. Interest-Free Instalment Plans are considered on a case-by-case basis for Wedding Collections.

Promotional Offerings require full payment at the time of booking; in the event of a cancellation, 60% of the balance will be refunded, same-day.


I thank you for your understanding!


Using Format